WunderCar Mobility Solutions GmbH (“Wunder” or “we”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how Wunder will handle the personal information that you will provide during your online application process, the reason why we collect such information and your rights as a data subject.
Wunder’s is the Data Controller for the personal data collected in your application and related documents. Our registered office located at Hongkongstrasse 2-4 -20457 Hamburg, Germany.
All personal data you provide with regard to your application is given voluntarily. By ticking the “Submit application”-Check-box at the end of the registration form you confirm that you read, understood and consent to how we handle your data.
Purpose for processing
The purpose of processing your personal data is to manage your application and to match your data with the requirements of available jobs at Wunder.
Access to your data
We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside of Wunder. Access rights are only granted to HR-personnel or relevant personnel involved in the recruitment process that is legally bound to privacy and confidentiality rules.
Third party access to your data
If you have been directed to our job application site through third-party websites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Xing, etc.
If you do not withdraw your application or otherwise inform Wunder that you’re no longer interested in a position offered by Wunder, we will keep your application data for 6 months. At the end of this period, your data will be deleted automatically. You may as well provide us your consent to be contacted for future job opportunities that we believe you may be interested in for up to one year. Personal data from recruited candidates will be transferred into an employee personnel file.
Your rights as data subject
The GDPR grants you certain rights:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR) - you have the right to request information regarding what personal data we have stored, for how long and for what purpose. You may also receive information with respect to who has or will be disclosed your data.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) - you have the right to request that your personal data be corrected when an inaccuracy is found.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), see Art. 17 GDPR - if you want to withdraw your application with us or if one of the grounds laid out in Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR is applicable and no exclusions apply, you may have your data erased.
- Right to restriction of processing, see Art. 18 GDPR - if one of the conditions set forth in Art. 18 GDPR applies, you may restrict the processing of your data to mere storage.
- Right to data portability, see Art. 20 GDPR - you may receive a copy of your personal data or possibly have your data transferred from one controller to another. To enforce your rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests or complaints
If you have any concerns with regards to the manner in which your personal data is collected, processed or stored please email at email@example.com and include “Wunder candidate” in the subject of your email.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (SA) if you believe that this data processing infringes on the rights provided you through the GDPR. You may lodge this complaint with any EU SA, yet especially in your country of residence or to the Hamburg SA at:
Der Hamburgische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Ludwig-Erhard-Str 22, 7. OG 20459 Hamburg
Telefon: (040) 428 54 - 4040
Telefax: (040) 428 54 - 4000
To protect our web forms from automated requests, we use a Captcha function. Within the captcha function you may be asked to carry out a specific task or click on certain checkboxes. The user input required in this context and, if necessary, the mouse movements are used to determine whether the input comes from a person or an automated program.
As the Captcha function is provided by a third party, displaying the captcha will cause third-party content to be downloaded. This provides the third party with information that you have accessed our site and with the usage data technically required for this purpose. We have no influence on the further data processing by the third-party provider.
The legal basis for the embedding processing is our legitimate interest to protect against spam and abuse according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
|Google LLC (USA)||No adequate level of data protection. The data is transferred on the basis of Art. 49 (1) a GDPR||If you no longer consent to the processing, please stop using our web contact form. You may contact us via alternate methods.|
Withdrawal of the application
You also have the right to withdraw your application at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will then be deleted.